2019 KLX Ned Rig Spin 7' 0" Light Fishing Rod
The rod to own and use if you truly want to master the amazing Ned Rig. The rod is designed specifically to cast the light Ned Rig, feel the lite bite and then to fight the fish without bending the hook or breaking the light line. If you are not throwing a Ned Rig, you are not enjoying fishing to the fullest.
On the banks of the North Fork River, behind Gary's lodge is a new blank factory in Woodland, WA properly named North Fork Composites Inc., Trey Kistler and Gary Loomis (not G.Loomis) worked together again to find an answer to the need for high performance fishing rods at a value unheard of in the industry today. After pots of coffee and cokes, Trey and Gary worked together to design a rod blank that matches unparalleled sensitivity, lightness and strength. Out of Gary's North Fork Composites production comes a blank that has Kistler's signature 'raw carbon' look that provides the sensitivity you've come to equate with the Kistler name. And because it is made here in America you know it's going to be a dependable rod for years.
With the foundation of an American Made Hybrid T800 Modulus blank, adding top quality components and Kistler innovations make the KLX a rod that has to be experienced to be believed. And of course it is built right here in Magnolia TX by Kistler's certified rod technicians.
When you look at your new KLX rod you will immediately notice very little fanfare in the way of fancy colored wraps, or paid endorsements signed on the shaft. Instead, the American Flag, and the very best rod we could possibly build for the money.
Pride in building the very best for our customers. It's the foundation of the Kistler values. So you can say - ..'Fishing NEVER Felt SO Good!'
- Fuji DPSM17 spinning reel seat
- Kigan MACRO (larger than other brand micro rods) Stainless steel "K" tangle free, Alconite rings
- Action: Fast
- Length: 7'0"
- Power: Light
- Lure weight: Up to 5/16 oz.
- Line weight: 4 - 10 lb. or heavier braid
- Handle length: 9 "
- "The handle length is measured from the bottom of the butt cap to the bottom joint where the reel seat meets the cork."
- Overall rod weight 3.2 ounces
EVERY Kistler Rod is "Quality Certified" by our process of thoroughly testing and hand inspecting from our expert team in Magnolia, Texas, USA.
QUALITY CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST
- Casting Action/Flex Test
- Power, Torque and Backbone Test
- Reel Seat Function and Stability Test
- Stay-Put Guide and Clear Coat Check
- Accu-Align Guide and Reel Seat Check
- Precision Crafted/Blemish Free Check
- Trey Kistler's Fish Ready Seal of Approval
ROD PROTECTORS are available for sale to protect your rod, guides and line.