2019 KLX Feel N Reel S2 Hybrid 6' 8" Medium-Heavy Fishing Rod
How did I lose that fish? Have you ever wondered how that big one got away even when you did everything right? The right gear, the right bait, perfect technique...
Kistler is tackling this increasingly common issue for anglers. Innovations such as ultra rigid graphite rods, zero-stretch lines, high-speed reels, and surgically sharpened hooks provide great advantages. The problem arises when these technologies are combined, often leading to torquing the hook out of the fish’s mouth, premature hook sets and lost fish. Sometimes you only get one shot at a true trophy...
Kistler has the answer, introducing S2 Hybrid Blank Technology. Developed with North Fork Composites, the antonymous S2 material is central to the creation of our new 50/50 fishing rod blank. Blending the S2 hybrid material with T800 high modulus graphite yields a blank that offers the benefits of graphite and the advantages of fiberglass in a first-in-industry rod that will catch more fish.
- Fuji blank exposed reel seat
- Kigan Zero tangle stainless steel with MACRO sized Coalite rings
- Action: Modified
- Length: 6' 8"
- Power: Medium-Heavy
- Lure weight: 1/4 - 1 oz.
- Line weight: 10 - 16 lb.
- Handle length: 8 1/2"
- The handle length is measured from the bottom of the butt cap to the bottom joint where the reel seat meets the cork.
EVERY Kistler Rod is "Quality Certified" by our process of thoroughly testing and hand inspecting from our expert team in Magnolia, Texas, USA.
QUALITY CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST
- Casting Action/Flex Test
- Power, Torque and Backbone Test
- Reel Seat Function and Stability Test
- Stay-Put Guide and Clear Coat Check
- Accu-Align Guide and Reel Seat Check
- Precision Crafted/Blemish Free Check
- Trey Kistler's Fish Ready Seal of Approval
ROD PROTECTORS are available for sale to protect your rod, guides and line.