2019 ARGON 7' 3" Toads Creatures C-rigs Heavy Dense Cover Mod-Fast
Baits and Techniques best used with this rod: If you love dragging a C-rig, Texas rig worm, creature or jig across the bottom, through brush or around grass, you'll want this rod. If you love chunking a toad or frog around thick cover, by all means, use this awesome stick. A little flex on the tip and a lot of extra backbone for maximum power when you need it.
- Fuji blank exposed reel seat. The most proven and comfortable reel seat on earth today.
- Kistler’s very own eva Smart Fore Grip for added comfort
- Kigan Zero tangle Gunsmoke stainless steel with CONVENTIONAL sized Coalite rings
- Action: Moderate
- Length: 7' 3"
- Power: Heavy
- Lure weight: 3/8 - 1 1/4 oz
- Line weight: 17 - 65 lb
- Handle length: 10"
- The handle length is measured from the bottom of the butt cap to the bottom joint where the reel seat meets the cork.
Graphite blank and rod assembly and construction all made right here is the good ol' USA
EVERY Kistler Rod is "Quality Certified" by our process of thoroughly testing and hand inspecting from our expert team in Magnolia, Texas, USA.
QUALITY CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST
- Casting Action/Flex Test
- Power, Torque and Backbone Test
- Reel Seat Function and Stability Test
- Stay-Put Guide and Clear Coat Check
- Accu-Align Guide and Reel Seat Check
- Precision Crafted/Blemish Free Check
- Trey Kistler's Fish Ready Seal of Approval
ROD PROTECTORS are available for sale to protect your rod, guides and line.