2019 ARGON 7' 4" Crank Trap Swimbait Plopper Heavy-Medium-Heavy Cover Moderate
- Best Baits use with this rod: Deep cranking 15 - 20 ft, ripping lipless traps out of grass, average size swimbaits, plopper and walker style topwaters, finesse umbrella rigs, slow rolling heavy spinner baits, heavy underspins, glide baits and any other lures that have a significant weight or create drag while reeling.
- Fuji blank exposed reel seat. The most proven and comfortable reel seat on earth today.
- Kistler’s very own eva Smart Fore Grip for added comfort
- Kigan Zero tangle Gunsmoke stainless steel with CONVENTIONAL sized Coalite rings
- Action: Moderate
- Length: 7' 4"
- Power: Heavy-Medium-Heavy
- Lure weight: 1/4 - 1 oz or even some baits up to 2 oz
- Line weight: 15 - 20 lb mono/floro or even 40 lb braids
- Handle length: 10 1/2"
- The handle length is measured from the bottom of the butt cap to the bottom joint where the reel seat meets the cork.
- Baits and Techniques best used with this rod: Just about anything that represents a heavier moving baits such as deep diving crankbaits, ripping 3/4 oz traps out of grass, slow rolling a heavy spinnerbait or swimbait, chunkin' a whopper plopper a mile as well as many other applications, even a light weight Umbrella Rig.
Graphite blank and rod assembly and construction all made right here is the good ol' USA
EVERY Kistler Rod is "Quality Certified" by our process of thoroughly testing and hand inspecting from our expert team in Magnolia, Texas, USA.
QUALITY CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST
- Casting Action/Flex Test
- Power, Torque and Backbone Test
- Reel Seat Function and Stability Test
- Stay-Put Guide and Clear Coat Check
- Accu-Align Guide and Reel Seat Check
- Precision Crafted/Blemish Free Check
- Trey Kistler's Fish Ready Seal of Approval
ROD PROTECTORS are available for sale to protect your rod, guides and line.