2019 ARGON 7' 3" Worm Frog Jig Craws Heavy-Medium-Heavy Cover X-Fast
Baits and Techniques best used with this rod : Just about anything that is Texas Rigged, Hollow Body Frogs, Toads, Jigs grass and football, Creature Baits, Craw Worms, Lizards. The most versatile bottom contact Argon rod model. Designed to be used in slightly heavy cover such as buck-brush and any type of grass.
- Fuji blank exposed reel seat. The most proven and comfortable reel seat on earth today.
- Kistler’s very own eva Smart Fore Grip for added comfort
- Kigan Zero tangle Gunsmoke stainless steel with CONVENTIONAL sized Coalite rings
- Action: Extra-Fast
- Length: 7' 3"
- Power: Heavy-Medium-Heavy
- Lure weight: 1/4 - 3/4 oz
- Line weight: 15 - 20 lb florocarbon or even 40 lb braid
- Handle length: 10"
- The handle length is measured from the bottom of the butt cap to the bottom joint where the reel seat meets the cork.
- Graphite blank and rod assembly and construction all made right here is the good ol' USA
EVERY Kistler Rod is "Quality Certified" by our process of thoroughly testing and hand inspecting from our expert team in Magnolia, Texas, USA.
QUALITY CERTIFICATION CHECKLIST
- Casting Action/Flex Test
- Power, Torque and Backbone Test
- Reel Seat Function and Stability Test
- Stay-Put Guide and Clear Coat Check
- Accu-Align Guide and Reel Seat Check
- Precision Crafted/Blemish Free Check
- Trey Kistler's Fish Ready Seal of Approval
ROD PROTECTORS are available for sale to protect your rod, guides and line.